The International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT) brings together researchers and developers from academia, industry, and government to advance the science, engineering, and technology of embedded software development. EMSOFT is SIGBED’s flagship conference and part of the Embedded Systems Week (ESWEEK). Since 2001, EMSOFT has been the premier venue for cutting-edge research in the design and analysis of software that interacts with physical processes, with a long-standing tradition for results on cyber-physical systems, which compose computation, networking, and physical dynamics.
Current EMSOFT Steering Committee:
- Björn Brandenburg
- Robert de Simone
- Petru Eles
- Alain Girault
- Nan Guan
- Nicolas Halbwachs (member at large)
- Christoph Kirsch (chair)
- Rahul Mangharam
- Tulika Mitra
- Jan Reineke
- Reinhard Wilhelm (member at large)
- Wang Yi (vice chair)
EMSOFT SC Email Contact:
The EMSOFT SC is governed by the following rules:
- The SC has a chair and a vice-chair elected by the SC for a four-year term.
- PC chairs become rotating members of the SC at the time of the conference they are chairing.
- Rotating members leave after 4 years.
- There are two members-at-large elected by the rotating members and the chairs for a four-year term which may be extended once.
The SC makes strategic decisions and appoints PC chairs. Each year the SC first nominates candidates and then elects up to two PC chairs. The candidate or pair of candidates with the most votes will be invited. If candidates decline, new nominations are possible followed by another vote and so on. PC chairs inform the SC about their choice of PC candidates which require approval from the SC to become PC members.