SIGBED Review Editors
University of Kansas
INRIA Grenoble - Rhône-Alpes
Submit your papers in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to follow the ACM guidelines below:
- Use 2-column format on 8.5in x 11in (US letter) pages. While strict compliance with the ACM SIG style is not required, it is strongly encouraged to ensure the uniform view of issues.
- Use Adobe Type 1 postscript fonts. Avoid Type 3 fonts. While Type 3 fonts print without problems, they display poorly within the ACM Digital Library (DL).
- All fonts (print and screen) and images must be embedded within the submitted file.
- DO NOT downsample images.
- PDF files must be Acrobat 4.0 (PDF 1.3) compatible, have a 600 DPI resolution, optimized for fast web viewing, and have thumbnails embedded. If you are using Acrobat Distiller to create PDFs, please use the distiller settings file.
- DO NOT include Math within the Metadata (title, abstracts, and keywords). Math is not searchable within ACM s search engine and would need to be manually edited and cause delays in getting issues into the DL.
- Ensure that the copyright statement on the first page of every paper has the following form: “Copyright held by Owner/Author” In other words, you should not mention DOI, etc. Include the name of the workshop/conference (if applicable) under this statement.
Submit your CfP in PDF format to email@example.com
Make sure to follow the guidelines below:
- You must include the following sentence to your call for papers, if you would like to avoid collecting copyright forms afterwards: “By submitting to the workshop the authors are granting permission for ACM to publish in print and digital formats for the SIGBED Review and the ACM archive.“
- Include in the submitted archive a file with a list of papers (with proper capitalization of titles) and author list in the following format (If all authors are from one institution, don’t use indexes). We will put it online on the SIGBED homepage as well use it to prepare contents of the issue for ACM Digital Library.
- Include in the submitted archive a folder “final” with PDFs of all papers to be included in the issue named uniformly (paper1.pdf, paper2.pdf,..)
- Include in the submitted archive the guest editor preface. Note that the preface should mention affiliations of guest editors.
Notice to Authors:
By submitting your article for distribution in this Special Interest Group publication, you hereby grant to ACM the following non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide rights:
- to publish in print on condition of acceptance by the editor
- to digitize and post your article in the electronic version of this publication
- to include the article in the ACM Digital Library and in any Digital Library related services
- to allow users to make a personal copy of the article for non-commercial, educational or research purposes